1. It’s been a hot few weeks in the Napa Valley. Plus, you may have heard about the massive Valley Fire in nearby Lake, Solano and Napa counties that has been devastating many communites. Needless to say, rain has been extremely welcomed and our fingers are crossed for more in the near future. Click here to learn how you can help those affected by the Valley Fire.
2. These packing tips would have been so helpful when I was packing for my Paris trip. Perhaps it means I need to go back soon? I think so.
3. Who wants to spend hours after work cooking a delicious meal? No one. These meals are ready in 20 minutes or less and look ah-maz-ing.
4. Granted I lived in Prague about 5 years ago (HOW has it been that long!?), I can vouch for the epic bar scene in the Czech capital. However, I’m fascinated by how grown up the cocktail scene seems to have grown over the past few years. Definitely need to make a trip back to Prague!
5. I’m not even a pumpkin fan (please don’t hate me..), but Allie’s grain-free, dairy-free pumpkin spice peanut butter muffins sound amazing!