Guys, it’s been way too long since I’ve been to one of my absolute fave cities: Portland. And this afternoon, I’ll be on a flight heading up there. As an added bonus, I just found out it’s supposed to be, like, gorgeous in Portland this weekend. So. Much. Excitement.
So, let’s narrow down my list of reasons I cannot wait to get my booty back to the land of hella beer, not pumping your own gas, and hipsters to my top 7 reasons why I will not be able to calm down about this trip:
1. This girl.
Accurately portrays how we felt that night…
2. Ms. Kortni and I are going to the food trucks. Yes, the food trucks of Portland.
3. Watching the 49ers play the Broncos at Spirit of 77. Totes packed my Frank Gore jersey.
4. We’re going to hike this trail with mega gorgeous views.
5. This fabulous cocktail at Andina.
Absolutely no cilantro, thanks.
6. I get to use my fabulous new suitcase I received for my birthday. It’s similar to the one I fell in love with when I was perusing Lauren’s How to Pack for 2 Weeks in a Carry On: Cold Weather Edition post on her blog, Seventeenth & Irving (if you haven’t checked it out yet, do.). I obvi needed one for Paris and this will be my first time using it!
7. I get to check out Whispering Woods Resort in Welches, OR. Pool time in 80+ degree weather? Count me in.
Yep, those reasons are just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to why I’m so jubilant about this trip. I’m always on the lookout for new fabulous things to do in Portland, so let me know what else I should be doing in the comments below or tweet them to me on Twitter!