Today’s Friday AND the beginning of Halloween weekend! It’s been a heck of a week. I’m looking forward to more than one of Ca’Momi’s delish Manhattans and finding a last minute Halloween costume. Now that we’ve settled that, let’s Friday Five!
1. Oh man. I just discovered this amazing crockpot version of French onion soup! Can’t wait to try!
2. Ooh lala! I’ve been wanting to go to the Caribbean for.ever. and this makes it possible!
3. What are your go-to carry-on items when traveling? Do any of these make the cut?
4. I’m obsessed with upside down cakes right now. Like the one I just shared! But Jess made this one that might just.. take the cake. Sorry.
5. It’s that time of year again, folks. Practice breaking down your own bird by using Bon Appetite’s steps for butchering a chicken! Plus, you can save all the parts for various chicken dishes and use the bones for making your own stock! Yum.