This past week has been one giant, fun blur. I was quite happy to bake with some friends to tone down all of the zipping around I’d been doing. Between catching up on sleep and Easter brunch on Sunday, I’m excited to wear my stretchy pants all. weekend. long. #adulting But now, let’s catch up with some awesome Friday Five tidbits!
1. Holy moly! These bars only have 7 ingredients and sound absolutely to die for.
2. Looking for a gorgeous coastal drive to catch a sunset? 7×7 has the list of best drives, here.
3. Need to add some baking basics under your belt? Joy has got us covered with this series.
4. Party favors, birthday gifts or just because presents, this DIY foodie gift will have all of your recipients singing your praises.
5. I’ve always wanted to teach English abroad as a means to learn about culture while being able to travel. Apparently, it’s super easy to get a teaching job here!