1. Ever wonder which is more expensive, Trader Joe’s or Whole Foods? In Napa, the Trader Joe’s and Whole Foods are practically right next door to each other. I’ll keep shopping at my usual joint having read this article!
2. This curry cashew chicken recipe sounds amazing. AND it’s a slow cooker recipe! 100 F days be damned, I’m eating curry!
3. Welcome to the cool kids’ table, Oregon! Trust me when I say that you’ll wonder how you ever lived before In-N-Out came to your state!
4. I’ve only been to two of the three wineries listed in Forbes’ 3 Family Wineries to Embrace in Napa, but enjoyed wine from all three. Gorgeous views with delicious wines, what’s not to love!?
5. The wino went to one of my favorite cities: Chicago. She shared some of her favorite places to eat, drink and sleep in Part One and places to must see, those that are okay to skip and places you shouldn’t miss in Part Two. Now, who wants to fly me to the Windy City on their private jet?