And just like that, we’re nearly through with January. How?! I feel like I’ve been bouncing around from party to party and work event to work event. Now it means I’m this much closer to having to cool it with the social hours and tasty bottles of wine like the one below, also known as Dry February.
Let’s have one more go with the alcohol-friendly posting, shall we? And who knows, perhaps I’ll be sharing some boozy posts to curb my longing for a drink during the month of
love February. Shall we distract ourselves with Friday Five?
1. Oh look more booze! In a valley known for its wine, downtown Napa will be getting a
micro nanobrewery! Can’t wait to try it out come March.
2. Loving these 15 lunches to make ahead for work! Sound much more appealing than a can of soup..
3. Can you imagine traveling 15,000 miles over 6-7 weeks!? That’s just what Matt is doing in his off time. Erin from the World Wanderer was lucky enough to interview Matt– check it out here.
4. Absolutely loving these indoor DIY herb gardens! They look so easy to make.
5. Eek! Have you made any of these 9 mistakes while dining out? I definitely try to help out too much (plate stacking) and a few others 😦 Time to start adulting.