Happy Thanksgiving! I doubt you have trouble believing that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Food, family, wine, and food.. what more could a girl ask for? Here are a few things I’m giving thanks for on this lovely day:
- My adorable kitties, Betsey and Marvin (For those of you who do not know, I’m a crazy cat lady.)
- My wonderful friends and family who support me, have fun with me, and help to keep me sane
- My amazing job and coworkers
- Chocolate, wine, broccoli, zucchini, and food in general
- How much I’ve been able to travel in my twenty-something years
- My 2012 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants for making Torture a little more bearable this year (Yes, Torture with a capital ‘T’.)
- Jim Harbaugh and my San Francisco 49ers for bringing in a new era of respectable, watchable football from San Francisco
- All of my awesome followers and readers, along with the cool blogs I follow! You guys get me excited to write new posts and read yours!
Red wine with a Lorax ‘stache
Stuffed brownie bites
Watching the SF Giants for my birthday
60s party fun– we all had our own ideas about what 60s garb was.
Betsey in a purse
Wine tasting and picnicking for Em’s birthday
Mini Prague reunion
Monday Night Football game to support the 49ers!
Marvin’s sexy pose
Biker parade in Santa Barbara with my sissies
Homemade pulled pork sliders with broccoli salad
Obviously this list doesn’t include every single thing I’m thankful for (Hi, being alive, having a roof over my head, etc.), but it highlights some truly important things that I’m extremely grateful for. I hope all of you American followers enjoy gorging yourselves
like I am, and for anyone outside of the geographical boundaries of the US, I hope you have a lovely day carrying on. Either way, take a moment to think about who and what you’re grateful for, and be sure to let the people on that list know it! Cheers!