1. Despite living in the absolutely gorgeous Napa Valley, I am guilty of taking it for granted. Before El Nino floods my drought-ridden state, I fully plan on squeezing in some time nestled among the vines with a glass of wine in my hand. You know, so I can report back to you on where to visit.
2. What’s your breaking point for airline charges? I agree with many of the airline gripes listed in this article. Still dreaming of the day I have my own private jet and can avoid the nickel-and-diming all together..
3. While I don’t know that this method is any easier than “regular” sushi (using seaweed), it does shake up the traditional way we eat sushi! I’m excited to try it before summer’s long gone.
4. As a total Francophile, these tips on doing Paris on the cheap have me excited. And yes, I promise to share my Parisian adventures soon!
5. California didn’t really have a winter last year.. So I feel no shame in wishing for it to be rainy and cozy soup weather already. That way I can eat this cheesy corn chowder with bacon gorgonzola every. single day. #noshame