After my unintentional leave of absence during birthday month, I’m struggling to get back into the rhythm of writing. I really didn’t mean to leave you! Life has been so overwhelmingly slammed with lovely– but unexpected– adventures. Let’s jump back into Friday Five with a giant iced caramel macchiato, because it’s Friday and we all could use some fun links with a little caffeine love.
1. Karla made us this amazing (and healthy) coffee cake because she, just like the rest of us, needs dessert. This is why we love her.
2. Tips on saving money when booking flights, just in time for summer!
3. Everyone’s favorite lazy travelers, Ashley and Carolyn, joined the always fabulous Mrs. O for some voluntourism while in South Africa. Guys, it’s travel + helping others. #winning
4. Because Jessica knows the way to my heart, she made this amazing, trashed up, no-churn, blizzardy goodness recipe. Swoon.
5. Can we discuss how I am still so jealous of David getting a super special tour of the Le Creuset factory? Like, how special is he?