Has this week been weird for anyone else? Not good, not bad, just weird? Let’s distract ourselves with another edition of Friday Five. Because it’s too early to drink and we’ve got to distract ourselves somehow..
1. It’s no secret I love Trader Joe’s flowers, but these hot pink ranunculus have made me swoon pretty hard. They might be my new favorite?
2. Have you been to any of these places Alton Brown visited while in San Francisco and Napa Valley? I can’t wait to check out the ones I haven’t been to! Staycation time!
3. Speaking of traveling around SF, there’s now an audio app for SF tours!? However, I’ll probably get lost..
4. So, apparently, this is why/how Europeans stopped using spices in their cuisine. Say what?!
5. Umm.. There’s now AirBnB, in Cuba!? Sign me up! I want to jet off to Cuba so, so badly.