Happy Friday! I’m getting into the holiday spirit big time. Wreath on my door, check. Cookie recipes printed, check. Liquor cabinet stocked, check. Super exciting trip booked post-holiday, check. (More on that later!) How are the holidays treating you? Swell, I hope.
Let’s get going with the weekend and this week’s Friday Five:
1. As a cocktail fanatic, I’m loving this list of pretty (and tasty) booze for gifting or stocking ones bar cart. Definite gift inspo!
2. I’d always imagined my (one day) trip to Bangkok would feature me in beachwear and eating street food. After reading this post, I’m thinking my trip will have at least one fancy dining experience!
3. Ugh. I still kick myself for not visiting Slovenia while studying in the Czech Republic many years ago. The photos from this post are making my regret taste just a tad more bitter.
4. Healthy and tasty? These muffins are perfect for the season!
5. I wish I’d read Leah’s post about packing for Paris before my trip a few years back! I’d have looked much more stylish!