I hope you all had a splendid Thanksgiving last week! I had a wonderful time spending time with family, eating and drinking. Although I may over overindulged a tad.. Oh well, life goes on!
1. Girl Scout cookie season is around the corner. These will tide you over until the real deal is available to purchase!
2. Whether you enter to win something for a loved one (or yourself, no judging), you won’t want to miss The Lazy Travelers’ holiday gift guide giveaway here! It’s pretty amazing and I’d like one of each, thanks.
3. Or you could enter to win some of Mrs. O’s favorites in honor of her blog’s 5th anniversary here, including trips to luxurious locations! Yes, Mrs. O is quite generous!
4. This soup is quickly becoming my favorite to order at restaurants. But now I’m eager to try Jessica’s easy way to replicate it at home.
5. While Iceland has been on my top travel destinations for a while, these photos from Mara’s foodventures are making me even more eager to visit!