I am so happy it’s Friday! Especially since next week is super short and leads into my favorite holiday of the year: Thanksgiving! I’m excited to eat all of my favorite foods and drown any negative feelings/thoughts in gravy. You with me?
1. A friend gave me a brûlée torch a while back. THIS dessert of my childhood dreams is what I’ll be using it for!
2. Welp, next week is the best holiday! And what could make gathering with loved ones while indulging on tons of food better? This recipe. I’m dying to try it!
3. In the spirit of the gratitude holiday, I loved reading this article about how spending more on experiences can make one happier and more grateful. More travel? Okay!
4. Gahhh.. the other holidays are around the corner! Yes, Christmas and Hanukkah are mere weeks away. Luckily, Sally shares this compilation of the best cookies for the season!
5. G & Q have officially made this Canadian city a must visit after their rave reviews. Like seriously, my passport is ready. (So are my liver and belly!)