Anyone else having an emotional roller coaster of a week? Whether due to your political views or what’s going on in your personal life, I’m a firm believer that it doesn’t take effort to be kind to any person you encounter (in person or online). So with that thought in mind, go give a stranger a compliment. Tell your parent(s), (fur)babies, friends, and family you love them. Hold the door open for that person walking in behind you. Maybe even pour your glass of wine/bourbon/chocolate milk just a little bit more full. Kindness doesn’t have to be difficult.
Now on to our regularly scheduled Friday Five programming!
1. Ummm… a chocolate tasting room in the heart of wine country!? I cannot wait to try this place out!
2. Excited to say I’ve been to the only Napa mention on this list of new wine country restaurants!
3. Wow! This chick is accomplishing a huge feat before she turns 27. Anyone else feel like an underachiever?
4. This is the cutest DIY craft for my absolute favorite holiday! If I make it, I’ll be sure to share!
5. Toffee is one of my go-to cravings. This recipe for toffee bites from Aimee at Schugary Sweets is too cute and too easy!