I hope you all had a wonderful Halloween! Last week, I prepped some spooky Halloween cookies with my friends. I’m quite proud of how my decorating turned out. Especially the cat with wonky eyes, creepy spikes, and a sinister mouth/whisker stich going on. Very scary, indeed.
We celebrated #halloweekend in San Francisco on Saturday night, dressed as Jim and Pam from the Office. AND I got to meet my chef crush AND take a pic with him. I died of happiness! Photo proof to come soon on my Insta. On actual Halloween I was a Scrooge. I turned off my porch light and read a book in my pajamas.
Okay, enough about my Halloween. Below are my favorite finds from the week!
1. Joy makes Ina’s apple pie bar recipe and now I need to. I mean, just look at those pictures!
2. Heading to the Hawaiian islands? This awesome guide from Sunset gives you all the “must dos” for each island!
3. Apple cider AND bourbon?! This pie recipe sounds amazing and is absolutely perfect for Thanksgiving.
4. Erin at The World Wanderer ate her way through India last year. SO jealous! In a recent post, she shares all of the foods she’s looking forward to indulging in on her trip back next week!
5. OMG. After seeing all of these cool new additions to Walt Disney World, I’m devising my plan to get there in 2017!