Oh man. It’s been a hell of a week. Very much looking forward to enjoying a cocktail or five over this long weekend coming up. Is it 5 PM yet?
1. Having been to Plzeň in the Czech Republic during my studies abroad, I can absolutely attest to everyone needing to visit. I’m loving Randi and Michaels’s recommendations for a day trip to this quaint town, which also happens to produce the most tasty beer!
2. Bourbon lovers rejoice! Here’s a super easy bourbon vanilla ice cream recipe, no churning required!
3. Pinrose Scents now makes candles!? Where have I been? I feel like I need this one in my life.
4. Mrs. O had a girls’ weekend In Marbella, Spain and *spoiler alert* her trip featured the most luxurious accommodations I’ve seen in a while! Plus, that paella!?
5. I’ll admit, I originally wanted to read about making a better cup of coffee when I clicked OXO’s article.. But now all I want is one of those cute coffee makers in the main image!