I love autumn in Napa. When we have an autumn season, that is. Cheers to autumn and Friday!!
1. I can say that I’m a fan, especially if I’m flying solo, but what do you think about this list of things to love about Southwest?
2. As a baker, I don’t use food coloring as many as most do. But I still found this article on natural food coloring interesting. Here’s to hoping my favorite mac ‘n cheese doesn’t alter the flavor due to the now natural coloring! I swear I’m an adult.
3. The Daily Meal dishes on the 25 Best Dive Bars in America and I’ve actually been to one on the list (Snake and Jake’s)! However, I’m wondering how Pancha’s in Yountville didn’t make the cut? It’s a classic!
4. Can we talk about this slow cooker bolognese sauce? How good does it sound? I need it.
5. This DIY scrub is everything I want to make for holiday gifting. Funny how the holiday season makes you think you’re Martha Stewart, right?