1. Last week’s trip to the coast was absolutely everything I needed! I ate amazing food, sipped delicious cocktails, listened to some.. interesting.. karaoke, wandered around a castle, and even spotted elephant seals! Which, by the way, are so big! The males put on quite a show for us by play-fighting. Maybe that was for the ladies, but I’m keen on believing they knew I was watching.
2. Umm.. this Tinder-esque app for recipe
hoarders lovers is amazing!
3. I’m fairly certain my love for both avocado and burrata will allow me to overlook the tomatoes on Jessica’s recipe. And just look at how pretty it is!
4. Because, sometimes, I can’t keep the cats out of my mind, check out these adorable kittens attacking sheets. Made. My. Day.
5. Erin at The World Wanderer shared a lovely post which features her thoughts on #TheAfricaTheMediaNeverShowsYou, along with a few other bloggers’. I’ve never wanted to go to Africa more than I do now!
Where are you traveling to in the last weeks of summer?