1. Last weekend, I was in Tennessee visiting family. My cousin suggested we make an ice cream cake for dessert one night. Our Auntie Leigh is famous for her ice cream cakes, but I’d yet to make one. I made the Oreo crust (we couldn’t find a pre-made crust out in the boonies), Amber made homemade caramel sauce to fold into the cookies ‘n cream “cake” and I topped it all off with a generous dousing of chocolate sauce. I died and went to Oreo heaven.
2. So, speaking of Oreo desserts.. Um, this no-bake (!) chocolate Oreo tart is absolutely gorgeous. And perfect for all of this hot California weather we’ve been having…
3. East Coast vs. West Coast. New York vs. San Francisco. Will this finally settle the question of which city is better?!
4. This is like if pigs in a blanket were to get fancy, meet Parmesan and then be turned inside out. And I’m all about it.
5. As usual, Jessica saves the day with this homemade upgrade. She says it’s perfect for iced coffee, I think it’d also be delicious in my morning hot coffee.