Happy Friday! And happy May! It’s gonna be Mayyyy. Sorry. I had to. How are you celebrating this Friday?
1. Yesterday, I jetted off to Tennessee. I flew by way of a margarita-fueled layover in Dallas into Memphis. I’m quite excited to visit family, spend some time cooking with my cousin and just get away from life as I know it.
2. Doesn’t this boozy cake sound absolutely to die for? Some bourbon for me and some for the cake..
3. My many, many visits to Portland over the years have definitely made me want to move there. These tips will serve me well, should I decide to take the plunge.
4. Attention maple syrup users/guzzlers: we now have an answer!
5. I’m no stranger to staying in hostels and Tokyo has been on my list of places to visit. Coincidence coming across this list? I think not.