Grab a cuppa joe. It’s Friday and we’re taking off!
1. In an effort to finally finish up my New York & London posts, I shut off all distractions (social media, email, phone, etc.) to just write. I read through my travel journal again. stumbled upon pictures I’d forgotten about (like the one above), and managed to put together a fun recap of my stay in New York City. I can’t wait to share with you bright and early on Monday!
2. Speaking of NYC, umm.. coffee cake was created in Brooklyn?! David’s refreshed recipe sounds amazing!
3. I loved reading this article. Perhaps it’s time to try a new city? Let’s agree to never settle. K?
4. How amazing (and easy!) would this tart be for a Mother’s Day brunch? Throw it in the oven, mimosa in hand. Thanks, Brooks!
5. The Galapagos Islands have always fascinated me. But after seeing these animal pics?! I’m determined to make it there.