The last week has been absolutely filled with inspiration and wanderlust! But first, let’s chat Friday Five, ya?
1. I met up with Christina of Currently Exploring for lunch in her new home base of SF. Then the ladies of The Lazy Travelers, their respective hubses and Gerard and Kieu of GQ Trippin ventured up to Napa for dinner (and lots of wine). Chatting with these world travelers definitely encouraged me to start dreaming about and planning for where I’m off to next.
2. OMG. After seeing that this stunning inn reopened, visiting the Berkshires is a new addition to my to-do list!
3. Don’t get me wrong, I love food and I love handbags. But, umm.. Would you buy one of these luxury handbag made from food industry byproducts? Not quite sure how I feel about it, but my initial response is that it is kinda resourceful.
4. Filed under other ways to distract you at work, have you seen the Disney princess rap battle!? Oh. Heck. Yes! Or even better, this other mashup from our childhood.. Wait for it.. Dinosaurs synced to Notorious B.I.G.’s ‘Hypnotize’. Earl Sinclair rapping Biggie Smalls?! I died.
5. Erin at The World Wanderer posted about her birthday celebration in NOLA and visiting the Big Easy is all I can think about. My last trip was way too long ago and Erin’s pictures are making me nostalgic…
Do you have any fun plans, little loves? Going on amazing road trips like Christina? Or heading to a gorgeous South African wine country like the romantic and wino? Or are you virtually traveling, as I did through Erin’s pictures in her post? My feelings of wanderlust are about to explode! xx Nat