1. The fabulous ladies at The Lazy Travelers are heading to San Francisco this weekend! Perhaps they’ll see Burrit(o) Street? Even more exciting than that is they’re coming to Napa! I’ll finally get to meet the wino and Gerard & Kieu of G&Q Trippin!! We’re meeting up for food and booze, because obviously.
2. Heading to Napa yourself? Check out this list compiled by Yahoo! Travel. Lots of local favorites are included, like La Luna Market & Taqueria (Speaking of burritos, theirs will change your life. Serious), plus personal favorites I’ve shared with you guys like Thomas Keller’s Younvtille gardens and V. Sattui Winery also make the list!
3. I’ve been making scrambled eggs wrong my. entire. life. Apparently, this is how to make perfect scrambled eggs.
4. This Miso Noodle Bowls With Tofu and Mushrooms is everything I want in my life right now. But I’d take out the mushrooms, naturally.
5. Umm… The Girls Scouts have really outdone themselves with this incredible news! Can we get Samoa-flavored too?