1. I was spoiled with wine, chocolates, gorgeous pink roses (above), a tasty dinner and absolutely, positively drenched in love this Valentine’s Day. Feeling so lucky to have such wonderful friends and family in my life!
2. This post on how to choose to be happier. We can all improve this aspect of our lives!
3. My obsession with beets has only increased after drooling over reading this recipe. And there’s farro!? I need to make it right now!
4. Veggie fried rice is my absolute favorite thing to eat when ordering Chinese take-out. This version is enough to make me try it from scratch!
5. With Karla from Foodologie traveling around Thailand, my biffel Kortni heading to Iceland, Mrs. O recently in Prague and The Lazy Travelers alluding to planning a trip to some undisclosed wine region via their instagram (an official announcement is promised soon..), my wanderlust is about to explode inside of me. Time to start searching for some brand new destinations and airfare, no?
How did you spend the long weekend/Valentine’s Day? I hope it was filled with bubbles, noshing on chocolate and just doing you. Do you have travel plans? Where will you be jetting off to? I’d love some inspiration!