Happy Thanksgiving! I doubt you have trouble believing that Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday. Food, family, wine, and food.. what more could a girl ask for? Here are a few things I’m giving thanks for on this lovely day:
- My adorable kitties, Betsey and Marvin (For those of you who do not know, I’m a crazy cat lady.)
- My wonderful friends and family who support me, have fun with me, and help to keep me sane
- My amazing job and coworkers
- Chocolate, wine, broccoli, zucchini, and food in general
- How much I’ve been able to travel in my twenty-something years
- My 2012 World Series Champion San Francisco Giants for making Torture a little more bearable this year (Yes, Torture with a capital ‘T’.)
- Jim Harbaugh and my San Francisco 49ers for bringing in a new era of respectable, watchable football from San Francisco
- All of my awesome followers and readers, along with the cool blogs I follow! You guys get me excited to write new posts and read yours!
Obviously this list doesn’t include every single thing I’m thankful for (Hi, being alive, having a roof over my head, etc.), but it highlights some truly important things that I’m extremely grateful for. I hope all of you American followers enjoy gorging yourselves
like I am, and for anyone outside of the geographical boundaries of the US, I hope you have a lovely day carrying on. Either way, take a moment to think about who and what you’re grateful for, and be sure to let the people on that list know it! Cheers!